Fashion Week has been quite a mixture of opposites so far. If day 1 was all about sustainability and structure, day 2 was more free-flowing and graphic prints. So we put our trendspotting glasses on and scouted for some. Here you go:
- Prama by Pratima Pandey – Floral + Sheer layers. Kolapuris with a hint of gold. White summer.
- Rasa Jaipur – Vivid prints. Very wearable. Shoes that spell comfort and chic. Scarves on the wrist (forget the cuff, just wrap a scarf around it.)
- Tanvi Kedia – Stripes + Embroidery. The prettiest floral tie-up shoes (note to self, need to visit the stalls.) Tribal-Boho-Chic!
- Hemant & Nandita – Statement glasses with tassels (such a great DIY idea.) Flower power. Bold retro prints. Fringed gladiators. Cute box bags.
- Pallavi Mohan – Feminine with a tinge of sportiness. Wispy pastel layers. Gorgeous kaleidoscopic applique.
- Anand Bhushan – Sporty. Contrasting textures. White kicks are here to stay!
- Dev r Nil – Prints charming. Matching separates. Lyrical jackets. Indigo.
- Samanth Chauhan – White with pops of bright red. Bags worth dying for. Eye-catching jewellery (well, literally!)
- Payal Pratap – Vintage. Rosy. Feminine. But with a lot of black! Easily wearable from am to pm.
- Ashish Soni – Stripes. Candy colours. Denims. Bright lips. Scalloped hems. Bow buns!
If you like what you see, don’t forget to check out pictures and the best street style stars spotted en route to the runway on our Facebook page and the constant chatter on Twitter about Day 3. Later, styligators!